The Top 2 Ways To Build An Email List

How To Build An Email List For Writer's 





You can either use the tools that are at your disposal or you can struggle. I personally don't like to work harder. Especially if it's right there for the taking. Especially when building an email list.


 I'm talking about our social media sites.  We all have them and we have amassed tons of friends and associates that can turn into potential clients.

First Move

Before I even attempted to start my blog, I tapped into my social accounts and made an email list.  I used a spreadsheet and filled it up.  I'm not saying that you have to use excel or something like it, but you do need a solid email list of potentials to choose from when reaching out to those would be customers.

Use your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Linkedin accounts to find those new clients to fill your new email list.


This gives you your first audience base to get your message out there.  

Next move should be an email newsletter to your subscribers. This has afforded me the chance to attract the audience to have two working blogs, e-books, and marketing business in the works.  



Plus using email list to reach out is the easiest way to spark up a conversation with your target market!





















#1 Get Yourself A Stage

A stage is most likely going to a landing page, website, blogsite, or anywhere you subscribers can go to and read your message or buy whatever it is you're selling.





#2 Get Them Excited
 I know you're thinking, that's what I've been trying to do.  I understand that you think this is hard, but good quality content is the fastest way to go viral.  Another way is posting frequently.   Use a weekly newsletter to stay connected and keep your name circulating.

This shouldn't be something you agonize over. But you should make sure that you do it right from the word go.  Taking the correct steps first will determine if your message gets received or not.  And ultimately that's the most important thing.







Comments